HLC offers a range of different services for young people in care. We firmly believe in the individuality of people and as such feel that each young person requires his or her own bespoke care plan.
We offer services for:
- Young people who need a help towards independent living before moving on.
- Young people with disabilities who need a help towards independent living before moving on.
- Young people excluded from children’s homes.
- Young people that have difficulty living in a group situation with their peers.
- Young people involved in court cases.
- Young people referred to Social Services because of family problems.
- Young people with a history of residential care and no stable home base.